Gets a list of suppressed contacts after a given date along with the reason for suppression
This operation can be used to a retrieve a list of contacts who have been suppressed in your account after a specified date, giving a reason for their suppression.
Please note that contact data field details are not returned in the results for suppressed contacts.
The possible suppression reasons can be:
- 'Unsubscribed' - The contact is unsubscribed from your communications
- 'SoftBounced' - The contact’s address is temporarily unavailable, possibly because their mailbox is too full, or their mail server won’t accept a message of the size sent, or their server is having temporary issues accepting any mail
- 'HardBounced' - The contact’s address is permanently unreachable, most likely because they, or the server they were hosted on, does not exist
- 'IspComplained' - The contact has submitted a spam complaint to us via their internet service provider
- 'MailBlocked' - The mail server indicated that it didn’t want to receive the mail. No reason was given
- 'DirectComplaint' - The contact has complained directly to either us, a hosting facility or possibly even a blacklist about receiving your communications
- 'Suppressed' - The contact that has been actively suppressed by you in your account
- 'NotAllowed' - The contact's email address is fully blocked from our system
- 'DomainSuppression' - The contact’s email domain is on your domain suppression list
- 'NoMxRecord' - The contact’s email domain does not have an MX DNS record. A mail exchange record provides the address of the mail server for that domain.
Pagination in our API
To learn about pagination in our API, check out Paging through data.