MMS (Multimedia Messaging System) is the sister protocol to SMS and was created to allow rich media based messages to be sent to mobile devices.
- Send MMS is U.S.A and Canada
- Send 1600 text characters
- Send up to 10 images
- Send, delivered and failed receipts supported
You will need a MMS enabled phone number to send your MMS from; please contact your Customer Success Manager to arrange this prior to attempting to send, but that's it.
The MMS channel can deliver messages to phone numbers registered in the following countries only:
- Not all mobile networks support delivery receipts in the U.S. and Canada but many do
- A minimum of 1 and a maximum of 10 image parts may be included.
- The maximum size of each image sent via MMS cannot exceed 750,000 bytes or 732KB
- You can only send SMS to phone numbers registered in the supported countries!
Updated about 2 months ago